The exam is conducted in order to determine the level of fluency of foreigners in Russian language, knowledge of the history of Russia and the basics of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The minimum level of knowledge required to pass this exam is approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Hence, the labor migrant is required :
– to be able to read small texts (advertisements, announcements, signs, pointers, fragments of interviews, determine the topic of the text, understand the information;
– to be able to fill in questionnaires, forms, notices (to receive a parcel, transfer), write an application (on hiring, on admission of the children to school);
– to understand by ear the main content of a monologue and dialogue;
– to be able to create coherent, logical verbal messages on the proposed topic in accordance with the communicative setting, and also participate in dialogical communication in a limited set of formal, business, professional and social spheres of communication;
– to use in the process of speech activity a limited set of linguistic (lexical-grammatical and phonetic-intonational) skills and abilities; The lexical minimum is 850 units.
On the history of Russia:
– to know the basic facts and events of Russian history in accordance with historical chronology and the main historical and cultural monuments associated with them;
– to know the basic religious rites, national and cultural traditions of Russian society;
– to know well-known political and state figures, outstanding figures of science and culture of Russia, their contribution to the history of the development of Russian society and world culture.
– to know the fundamentals of the constitutional system of the Russian Federation;
– to know the basic rights, freedoms and duties of foreigners resident in the Russian Federation;
– to know the rules for the entry of foreigners into the Russian Federation, stay and residence in the territory of the Russian Federation, departure from the Russian Federation;
– to know the basics of civil, family and labor law of the Russian Federation;
– to know the basics of interaction with public authorities in the Russian Federation;
– to know the basis of legal responsibility of foreigners resident in the Russian Federation;
– to know the bases of interaction with diplomatic representations or consular institutions of the state of their citizenship.